Trip Duration:32 days
Max. Altitude: 7161m at Mt Pumori summit
Grade: Technical & Serious Climbing
Transportation: Private Vehicle and Flight
Best Season: Spring and Autumn
Accommodation: Tea House and Camping
Meals: All meals during Trekking and Climbing
Group Size: Minimum 2
Pumori (7145 m) Expedition-Summit Mt Pumori 7,161 meters With Professional Local ethnic Sherpa Leader
Stunning views of Mount Everest, Lhotse, Cho Oyu, Makalu, Nuptse and other surrounding high peaks around the Khumbu Range.
Explore the high valleys and experience the authentic Sherpa culture and tradition in Lukla, Pakding, Namche bazzar and other area
Gain a technical peak climbing experience for climbing peaks over 8000 meters.
Day 01 Arrival Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
Day 02 Kathmandu.
Day 03 Kathmandu.
Day 04 Transfer to the airport, fly to Lukla (2800m) and trek to Phakding (2640m). Overnight at Himalayan Chain Resort.
Day 05 Trek to Namche Bazaar (3446 m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 06 Trek to Khumjung (3790m). Overnight at Himalayan Chain Resort.
Day 07 Khumjung for acclimatization and changing of porters and yaks.
Day 08 Trek to Tengboche Monastery, 3867m with its famous Manirimdu Festival. Overnight in tented camp..
Day 09 Trek to Dingboche (4347m). Overnight in lodge.
Day 10 Trek to Lobuche (4900m). Overnight at Himalayan Chain Resort..
Day 11 Lobuche, acclimatization day.
Day 12 Pumori Base Camp.
Day 13-28 Climbing Period Mt. Pumori.
Day 29 Trek to Pangboche. Overnight in lodge.
Day 30 Trek to Khumjung. Overnight in HCR lodge.
Day 31 Trek to Phakding. Overnight in HCR lodge.
Day 32 Trek to Lukla. Overnight in lodge.
Day 33 Fly to Kathmandu and transfer to your hotel.
Day 34 Kathmandu.
Day 35 Kathmandu.
Day 36 Transfer to airport and departure.
• 6 Nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu with bed & Breakfast at 3 Star Hotel.
• Permit fee of Pumori 7145m. Expedition
• Food for Trekking and Expedition period for Pumori
• Staff: Base camp Guide, Cook, Cook helper
• Porters or Yak porter Lukla to Base camp & Base camp to Lukla
• Kathmandu -Lukla - Kathmandu flights with Cargo 50 KG Per member
• Equipment allowance, daily allowance for Liaison officer, expedition crew
• Insurance for Nepalese expedition crew.
• 1 tent for 1 person for Expedition north face brand
• Mat, dining tent, Toilet tent, Mess tent, Store tent, Table and chairs trekking for the expedition
• Local transportation in Kathmandu (Airport-hotel-airport)
• Emergency Oxygen -Mask and regulator
• Satellite phone (Pay calls)
• Fare Well dinner
• PERSONAL equipment for climbing & trekking.
• Personal & medical Insurance of expedition.
• Climbing food, Gas & stove above Base camp.
• Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu.
• Emergency Rescue evacuation by helicopter incases needed.
• Walkie Talkie permit & Satellite phone permit.
• Oxygen & Mask -regulator.
• Personal expenses.
• Bar Bills & beverage.
• Garbage Deposit and Deposit fee will be not refunded if the clients (climber) don't take back their garbage to Namche Bazaar & Kathmandu.