The thrilling 4x4 adventure trip will take you over some of the most rugged and bumpy terrains of rural nepal 14 days this adventure jeep drive tour you can see Adventure, nature and mountain and in chitwan experience wildlife
Day 01- Arrive at Kathmandu and transfer to hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02- Pre-trip meeting and Guided sightseeing in Kathmandu. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03- Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist vehicle, 6 hrs. Overnight at Three-star Hotel.
Day 04-05 Jeep drive to Pokhara - Beni - Tatopani. Overnight at Lodge (experience the hot bath in natural hot spring).
Day 06- Jeep drive- Tatopani to Kagbeni. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 07- Jeep drive- Kagbeni to Muktinath and explore around Muktinath. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 08- Jeep drive from Muktinath to Kalopani via Jomsom and Marpha. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 09- Jeep drive to Galeshwor. Overnight at Lodge.
Day 10- Jeep drive to Pokhara. Overnight at Three-star Hotel.
Day 11 drive to Chitwan Overnight in Chitwan
Day 12: jeep Drive tour in chitwan overnight in Chitwan
Day 13: Jeep Drive back to Kathamdnu Overnight stay in Kathmandu
Day 14- Transfer to Tribhuwan International Airport for your final departure.
• from airport to hotel and hotel to airport transfer by private vehicle
• 4*4 jeep transfer during the trip
• hotel in Kathmandu with Buffest breakfast
• Hotel Accomodation in Pokhara with Breakfast
• Welcome or farewell dinners (depend up to your arrival and departure time)
• Transportation road and flight for Guide and Nepali crews while applicable
• An experienced English-speaking escort including his allowance wages ,salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging expenses during a trek
• Full board meals BLD ( breakfast, lunch, and Dinner) during the jeep trip as per available food menu in tea houses/Lodges
• Three times a cup of tea or coffee during trip
• Teahouse/Lodge accommodation during trek on twin sharing basic
• Annapurna conservation area Permit Fee (ACAP)
• TIMS card Permit (Trekkers Information Management System) for responsible tourism and porter protects
• Medical and health insurance for local crew members
• All government and local taxes (25% income tax and 13% Vat )
• Nepal Visa fee USD25 for 15 days, USD40 for 30 days or if extending your stay USD100 for 90 days. All are multiple entries. You will also need a passport photo. The visa fee can be paid in US Dollars, Pounds Sterling or Euros. (bring accurate USD cash and two passport
• International flight ticket to arrive in Kathmandu
• Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
• Lunch and Dinner in Pokhara
• Personal expenses ( Telephone calls, laundry, bar bills,
• Personal travel and medical insurance and medicine if you using any regular medicine
• Tips for guides and driver
• Any other items which is not in include section