Day 01: Arrival Day (Kathmandu at 1400M)
Day 2: Jeep Besisahar to Chame
Day 03: Trek to Manang (3540M/ 4 hours walk)
Day 04: Acclimatization Day in Manang
Day 05: Trek to Yak Kharka
Day 06: Trek to High Camp
Day 07: Trek to Muktinath via Thorong La Pass (5416 Meters.8 hours walking)
Day 08: Trek to Jomsom (5 -6 hours walking)
Day 09: Fly to Pokhara (25 mins) same day pokhara to Fly to Kathmandu (30 mins)
· Airport pick up and transfer to hotel.
· Three night accommodation in Kathmandu on BB basis ( 2 or 3 star category hotel) on twin sharing as mentioned in itinerary
· An experienced, helpful and friendly Government license holder trekking Guide.
· Trekking porter / who will carry your bag pack during the trekking.(two person will get one trekking porter).
· Kathmandu to Chame overland transportation by / jeep as mentioned itinerary
· Trekking accomodation in Tea house / Lodge entire the trekking
· Three time meal during the trekking Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
· Trekker's Information Management system (TIMS)
· Annapurna conservation Area project (ACAP) permit
· jomsom to pokhara Pokhara to ktm flight ticket as mentioned in itinerary
· Insurance for Nepalese staff. ( Trekking guide, and porters)
· Guide and porter fares and taxes.Government Tax and office service charge.
· Airport drop
· Lunch & Dinner during Kathmandu & Pokhara stay
· International flight ticket
· Nepal entry visa fee US$ 40 (duration 60 days from date of issue)- you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu.
· Disembarkation Airport Tax in Nepal - approx. US$ 24. al equipments
· High risk medical insurance
· Entrance fees while sightseeing tour in Kathmandu valley.
· Alcoholic beverage and telephone calls
· Hot drinks, Soft drinks such as cola, mineral water
· Nepal Visa Fee
· Emergency rescue evacuation if needed
· Purely personal nature expenses
· Tipping /Tips(Tipping is Expected).
Strictly speaking, you can easily organize the whole trip on your own and don't even need a guide for the trek - but the extra cost is relatively small and makes the whole trip much more smooth and enjoyable (and also saves you a lot of time). Kedar had organized all the necessary permits beforehand so we were picked up from the airport and taken straight into the mountains as we were on a pretty tight schedule. The trek itself was great, and the guide and the porter were fantastic. Even though the trail is clearly signposted, I'd absolutely recommend getting a guide as you will learn a lot about Nepal - history, culture, geography, cuisine etc. The porter makes it a lot easier as well as you will carry a day pack with water, power bars, some extra clothes while the rest is transported straight to the next tea house. You share one porter per two persons.
In case helpful, this is the itinerary - which was still relaxed in terms of trekking but allowed for covering the Annapurna Circuit as a 10-day vacation, flying in from London:
Day 1: Jeep from Kathmandu airport to Besisahar
Day 2: Jeep Besisahar to Chame
Day 3: Chame to Upper Pisang
Day 4: Upper Pisang to Ngawal
Day 5: Ngawal - Bragha - Manang
Day 6: Manang - Churi Ledar
Day 7: Churi Leday - High Camp
Day 8: High Camp - Thorong la Pass - Mutkinah
Day 9: Jeep to Jomsom; fly to to Kathmandu next morning
This itinerary follows the "high" route through Upper Pisang and Ngawal, with a night in Ngawal which is higher than Manang - this means you're getting good acclimatization and don't need to spend two nights in Manang (as most people do).